General measures for visitors
To maintain the health and safety of all users of the Soulanges canal park as well as of the Soulanges cycle path, we ask you to please respect the government guidelines:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in enclosed public spaces according to the Public Health directive (in effect July 18 2020);
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not use our facilities;
- Wash your hands often or disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based solution if you don’t have access to soap and water;
- Observe hygiene rules when you cough or sneeze :
Cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce germ propagation.
If you’re using a paper tissue, throw it away as soon as possible and wash your hands after.
- Respect a two meter distancing between people not residing under the same roof;
- Avoid all gatherings on grounds, in rest areas, in activities or on the cycle path;
- Avoid direct contact for greetings, such as handshakes, and prioritize using alternative practices;
- When you plan your visit, inquire about which shops are open and about the hygiene measures to follow during your stay;
- Smile, #cavabienaller!
- Family units and groups: Maximum of 4 people per group (maximum of 4 family groups). People who reside at the same address can be more than 4, but cannot be added to those of another address.
- On the kiosk site and throughout the activity, you must absolutely maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters between participants / family units. Please wear your face cover on the booth site;
- If you have a helmet, we ask you to bring it in order to minimize the exchange of equipment between the time slots, despite the equipment being disinfected carefully by our partner Vélo-Station;