General measures for visitors
To maintain the health and safety of all users of the Soulanges canal park as well as of the Soulanges cycle path, we ask you to please respect the government guidelines:
For a complete reminder of health measures affecting recreation and sports, here is a useful link: Quebec government aide-memoire sheet (April 2021)
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in enclosed public spaces according to the Public Health directive (in effect July 18 2020);
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not use our facilities;
- Wash your hands often or disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based solution if you don’t have access to soap and water;
- Observe hygiene rules when you cough or sneeze :
Cover your mouth and nose with your arm to reduce germ propagation.
If you’re using a paper tissue, throw it away as soon as possible and wash your hands after.
- Respect a two meter distancing between people not residing under the same roof;
- Avoid all gatherings on grounds, in rest areas, in activities or on the cycle path;
- Avoid direct contact for greetings, such as handshakes, and prioritize using alternative practices;
- When you plan your visit, inquire about which shops are open and about the hygiene measures to follow during your stay;
- Smile, #cavabienaller!