Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Earth Day 2022 – Collective chore!
9:00 à 12:00
23 April 2022
Come celebrate Earth Day with us near the Soulanges Canal and the Soulanges bike path! The cities of Pointe-des-Cascades, Les Cèdres, Coteau-du-Lac, Les Coteaux and Saint-Zotique are inviting you to a collective cleanup on Saturday, April 23, from 9 a.m. to noon. The event is postponed to the next day (Sunday) in case of rain.
The meeting points are as follows:
- Pointe-des-Cascades: Saint-Pierre Park
- Les Cèdres: Soulanges bike path, corner of Saint-Féréol
- Coteau-du-Lac: Downtown, bicycle path incentive parking
- Les Coteaux: Embleme Park
- Saint-Zotique: 1250 rue Principale (City Hall)
Gloves and bags are provided, you just have to bring clothes accordingly to the weather and your good mood!
Photo credit : Olivier Langevin
Thank you for your involvement and we look forward to seeing you on April 23![/vc_column_text]