Discover the canal
in a new light
Discover a unique view of the Soulanges Canal!
Already the end of the season! For this last week of operation (weekend of September 2, 2022), we will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Thank you for spending the summer with us at the canal!
The 2022 season will start on June 22 and end on September 4, 2022.
From June 22 to August 28: Wednesday to Sunday 10am – 6pm.
From August 29 to September 4: Friday to Sunday 10am to 6pm.
Access: incentive parking of the Soulanges bicycle path, adjacent to 20 Principale Street, Coteau-du-Lac (see on Google) .
Single boat (kayak, SUP): $12 / hour
Double boat (kayak): $18 / hour
“Youth Thursday”: special for children under 18 every Thursday: $6 / hour
New! Bikes are also available on site thanks to a collaboration with Red Zebra: $15 for a half day, $25 for a full day.
Note: taxes applicable on the rental prices. Payment by credit card or cash.
- People possessing their own kayak can access our dock free of charge!
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent. An adult who is not related to the youth can accompany him/her by presenting a parental authorization (click here to download).
- Dock is reserved for kayak and wakeboard launching. Swimming and fishing is prohibited.
- Rental includes paddles, PFD and a safety kit.
- ID (driver’s license, or health insurance card) deposit is required during rental.
- All participants must fill out risk acceptance forms.
- Last rental 60 minutes before closing.