Discover a unique view of the Soulanges Canal!
With calm water and no motorized navigation, the Soulanges Canal is perfect for beginner paddlers or those looking for a safe, contemplative or sporty experience. Come and visit us this summer!
From June 21, 2023 :
Wednesday to Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm.
New this year: you can now rent a “bring your own” boat for the day to discover new basins on the Soulanges Canal!
Single boat (kayak, SUP):
12 / hour
30 / half-day (3-hour block)
55 / full day (10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. maximum)
Double boat (kayak):
18 / hour
45 / half-day (3-hour block)
80 / full day (10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. maximum)
Note: taxes applicable on the rental prices. Payment by credit card or cash.
- Dock reserved for launching kayaks and wakeboards.
- Swimming and fishing is prohibited.
- No glass containers, please!
- No access after dark.
- To get there: incentive parking on the Soulanges bike path, adjacent to 20 Principale Street, Coteau-du-Lac (see on Google).
- Rental includes paddles, PFD and a safety kit.
- ID (driver’s license, or health insurance card) deposit is required during rental.
- All participants must complete risk acceptance forms.
- Last rental 60 minutes before closing.
- People possessing their own kayak can access our dock free of charge!
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent. An adult who is not related to the youth may accompany him/her by presenting a parental authorization(click here to download).