Scuba diving basin
At the foot of lock #3 of the Soulanges Canal
The Pointe-des-Cascades scuba diving basin is now accredited by the FQAS!
Only 40 minutes from Montreal, you will find warm and calm water, a unique heritage landscape, as well as practical facilities: picnic tables, a bench for divers, ladders for access to the water and a changing room.
Toilet, water point and free parking nearby.
Welcome to all certified divers and diving schools!
Opening period: Accessible from sunrise to sunset, from May to November.
Obligation to register and pay the access fee. This symbolic fee of $5 per person allows us to maintain the base and improve its facilities. We count on your collaboration! Applicable to individual divers and training trips supervised by diving schools.
Contact us with any questions!
To register: https: //reservotron.com/parc-du-canal-de-soulanges
- Certified Palm Route (2 fins) by the FQAS
- Water depth: 20 feet
- Attractiveness: heritage lock, artifacts at the bottom of the basin, warm and calm water
- Parking : 61 Chem. du Fleuve, Pointe-des-Cascades, QC J0P 1M0
- Access: from the parking lot, cross the street towards Parc Saint-Pierre, pass the toilet block and turn right on the bike path. The access to the basin will be immediately on your left, at the foot of the Pointe-des-Cascades village lighthouse. (See on Google)
- Site reserved for the practice of scuba diving;
- Fishing and swimming prohibited;
- All divers must have their scuba diving certification;
- Respect the rules and best practices of the FQAS;
- No glass containers allowed;
- Please use the equipment at your disposal properly and leave the site as you found it!