Job offer! Recreation attendants (seasonal)
The Soulanges Canal Park, through Development (DEV) Vaudreuil-Soulanges, is looking for dynamic and autonomous people who will ensure the smooth running of leisure activities in the park for the summer of 2022!
The recreation attendants will be involved in many contexts, including the Soulanges bike path, boat rentals, Zen Saturdays, activities at L’Embouchure and various other projects.
- Assist the permanent team in planning projects and events in the park for the summer of 2022;
- Participate in the implementation of projects, including site development, logistics, maintenance, etc.;
- Ensure reception, take statistics and photos during activities;
- Tour the park sectors to check the smooth running of activities, security and cleaning;
- Interact with visitors and respond to requests for information;
- Depending on the profile, contribute to communication tools, development projects or other;
- All other tasks aimed at helping the park team in the accomplishment of its mission.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Be under the age of 30;
- Have experience in the fields of tourism, outdoor activities, culture or community animation;
- Attention to detail and sensitive to customer experience and security;
- Demonstrate the following professional attitudes and behaviors: teamwork skills, creativity,
autonomy, dynamism, versatility, sense of initiative, sense of organization;
- Want to work outside and be in good physical shape;
- Be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be able to travel in the municipalities of Pointe-des-Cascades, Les Cèdres, Coteau-du-Lac and Les Coteaux;
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Schedule : 30 hours / week
Duration: 12 to 15 weeks
Start: Be available on weekends from mid-May. Full time starting mid-June.
Apply for this job
Anyone interested should send their curriculum vitae, by March 13, 2022, by email to:
Soulanges Canal Park
*The masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
*Photo credit : L’art de capter par Josiane Farand